Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wanting some law experience

Since I have never worked in the field of law, I thought I'd take advantage a of small work-study award received and work in the library this semester. The pay is basically nothing, but I wanted the exposure, coupled with a quiet study place. I started the process in Human Resources today. They started me off with paperwork for a background investigation. It includes every job I've ever had, residences from the last several years, and all educational institutions attended. I think it may take all semester just to get through that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Filling out that form will be like completing another Master's Thesis for you! You must have more educational/residence/work experince that all the rest of the people I know put together. ; )

    ReplyDelete